Thursday, June 25, 2015

Tombstone was Monday (Throwback Thursday)






Fun in Tombstone - the site of the Shootout at the OK corral. Still a 'live' town with folks working living there etc.  The first guy was a barfly - The sign at the bar said "a bee flies into a bar and comes out buzzed' I read it aloud and the guy who was sitting outside of the bar said "just call me a bee".

Then the next cowboy was standing there at the road block and I asked him something about if he lived there and how he liked it and he replied "what are you doing, Writing a book?" then Jamie asked if that was a real knife he had and he unsheathed it and slammed it into that wood road block (rather violently I may add).

The swirly shot in the middle is my 'Daliesque' of the local catholic church - I tried to do a Panoramic shot and ended up with Jesus up and down, pretty cool eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment